Please read the terms below; they tell you what to expect from us, and what we ask of you.
If you need a quick reminder, here are the main points in plain English:
- We try our best to keep the availability of products up to date, but each piece is hand-made and for some items, only one is available, so we will contact you if we need to change your order.
- We will only use your personal information to fulfil your request, unless you explicitly allow us to use it for marketing.
- We’ll keep your order information (but not credit card details) on our system for up to 3 years, but you are welcome to request that we remove it by contacting us.
- We have to send your billing address, name, email and phone number to PayPal in order to take your payment.
- If you buy through Facebook, Facebook’s terms and conditions also apply.
- The website is owned and operated by Donna McKno trading as Dotty Art – referred to as “we” and “our” in this agreement.
- “Website” refers to www.dottyart.co.uk
- This agreement may be updated at any time by updating the “Terms and Conditions” web page on our website.
- We collect information about you such as your name and email address when you fill in the contact or checkout form on the website or when you contact us by telephone – this is “your information”.
- Your computer/ or mobile device will accept “cookies” (small pieces of information about your current activity) from the website, which allows the website to work.
- If you pay for your order through our website, we pass your information to PayPal so that the card payment can be taken.
- Your information will also be stored in our internal database.
- We use “Google Analytics,” on the website in order to help us improve the service, which records anonymised information about your visit. Your information is not sent to Google but some information about your computer (for example, which web browser you use) is sent.
- We record information about website usage in order to monitor and improve the website.
- If you contact us through Facebook, the information that facebook provides and which you provide in your messages may be stored in our database to help us fulfil your order.
- The website, and the images on our facebook page (our “content”), are copyrighted. You must not re-publish or rebrand any of our content without our explicit permission.
- The content may contain links to other websites; we have no control over these websites and cannot guarantee their accuracy or relevance.
- When you place an order on the website, you confirm that:
- The information you provide is accurate at the time you place the order
- The information you provide, about the recipient can be used to fulfil the order
- If you explicitly agree to it, we can use your contact details, but not the recipient’s details, for future marketing purposes.
- If you provide your information to us and agree that we can use it for marketing purposes, this agreement remains in effect until you contact us and request that your information is removed from our database.
- We reserve the right to cancel or change your order, and we will always attempt to contact you before doing so .
- If you wish to notify us about something related to this agreement, please email donna at dottyart.co.uk